We are committed to serving small businesses & independent retailers,
offering the lowest possible pricing to keep your business thriving.
Unlike other online wholesalers, we don’t “inflate” the product pricing to offer “free shipping”.
Instead, we find the best rate & charge shipping per order at current shipping rates for what you’ve ordered.
This keeps your costs down and is how we are able to continue to offer low pricing on products.
Please continue below to learn about the ordering process.
Due to variation in size of orders and shipping destination, we will need to send you an updated invoice with the shipping total after you’ve submitted your quote request.
1. If this is your first time ordering on this website, register HERE to place orders and quotes.
You only have to register your account once. After your registered, you’ll be able to login with your user name and password to place orders.
2. Browse the products on the website, enter QTY and ‘ADD TO QUOTE’ to add items to your order.
You can view your current list of items under ‘Get a Quote’, located on the top menu.
3. Once you have finished shopping, review your item(s) & click ‘Submit’ to submit your quote.
4. Our warehouse will receive your quote order, calculate the shipping & send you an invoice with an updated total.
5. Review your invoice and click ‘Order Now’ to place your order and submit payment.
You can also go to ‘MY ACCOUNT’ to view the status of your quote, orders placed & other account details.
6. After your payment has processed, we will send you an order confirmation along with shipment information & tracking info, if it applies.
Note: Your quote will expire 14 days from the date of the updated invoice unless you notify BDW that you need an extension.